free hit
counters
hot wheels - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Stimpy

hot wheels

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've got 3.  My son's got 5.  You can never have enough of these :).

I have 2.  I also have one child who is also 5 (boy - very into cars and car shows, which is comforting to know that he doesn't like "My little pony")

One is green and one is 'azure blue' (by which I mean the models - not my son).

Of course the blue one (mine) has been played with and is now very much lost in the house somewhere.

Incidentally you can get S1 esprits to the current.

I am very surprised at the attention to detail (apart from it being 'pimped up').

I have it as a task of mine to get at least one model of each car I've owned.  The cateram was difficult to get but I got it.

Funnily enough the honda civic (diesel)  and rover 75 (also diesel) have both been impossible!

I have 2.  I also have one child (boy - very into cars and car shows, which is comforting to know that he doesn't like "My little pony")

One is green and one is 'azure blue' (by which I mean the models - not my son).

Of course the blue one (mine) has been played with and is now very much lost in the house somewhere.

Incidentally you can get S1 esprits to the current.

I am very surprised at the attention to detail (apart from it being 'pimped up').

I have it as a task of mine to get at least one model of each car I've owned.  The cateram was difficult to get but I got it.

Funnily enough the honda civic (diesel)  and rover 75 (also diesel) have both been impossible!

Also they're 'cheap as chips'.

(I should be on commission) 

Edited by Stimpy

When they released the orange version I got about a dozen :getmecoat:

Guilty as charged! :D

post-907-0-67438200-1429226657.jpg

I am keeping a few in each car to give to young families at car shows/gatherings who like the car. :)

• Like 2

Haha you've got it bad. Must admit I handed out a few of my orange ones to kids who liked the car too. I would have offered them a ride out but sadly ever since operation Saville it makes one a bit cautious about that kind of thing.

Incidentally the S1 models are quite difficult to locate over here, and not seen a red one anywhere

Haha you've got it bad. Must admit I handed out a few of my orange ones to kids who liked the car too. I would have offered them a ride out but sadly ever since operation Saville it makes one a bit cautious about that kind of thing.

Incidentally the S1 models are quite difficult to locate over here, and not seen a red one anywhere

Your mention of S1 models reminded me of something that came up a few days ago.

They covered the S1 (real) car on 'the classic car show'.

Actually I was in heaven because they had an item about the Stag too.  Sorry, I meant Staaaaaaaaaag (as said on Top Gear RIP)