free hit
counters
LOTUS EXCEL 2.2 SE LAST 15 EVER MADE, CLEANEST EXAMPLE, LOW MILEAGE 30K OWNED LAST 15 YEARS - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

LOTUS EXCEL 2.2 SE LAST 15 EVER MADE, CLEANEST EXAMPLE, LOW MILEAGE 30K OWNED LAST 15 YEARS

1992 LOTUS EXCEL 2.2 SE IN CALYPSO RED, LAST 15 EVER MADE £10,000 OVNO
DRY WEATHER USE ONLY, AND ALWAYS DRY STORED IN HOME GARAGE.

OWNED FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS, RELUCTANT REASON FOR SALE IM TURING 70 IN JUNE AND HAVE BEEN PUTTING THIS OFF FOR A FEW YEARS NOW, THIS BEING MY 6TH LOTUS ID SAY IVE HAD A GOOD RUN. NOW NEED SOMETHING MORE PRACTICAL.

ONE OF THE LAST 15 EVER MADE WITH PINHOLE LEATHER, IS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL EVEN DOWN TO THE ORIGINAL CLARION CD PLAYER AND ORIGINAL MATCHING TAN LEATHER STEERING WHEEL WITH FULL SERVICE HISTORY, AND STACKS OF PAPERWORK AS YOU CAN SEE AND 2X KEYS POTENTIAL CONCOURSE CAR

ONLY 32,000 MILES THE CAR IS PRISTINE INSIDE AND OUT,

HAS BEEN SPOTTED AT CLUB LOTUS SHOWS, AND ONLY TO MY SURPRISE WAS MENTIONED IN THE CLUB LOTUS MAGAZINE A FEW YEARS AGO.

£1400 BILL FOR RECENT AIR CONDITIONING CONDENSER UNIT AND NEW RADIATOR ALONG WITH FULL SERVICE ONLY EVER USING MOBILE 1 OIL AND RUN ON SHELL OPTIMAX FUEL.
SEARCHED HIGH AND LOW FOR OVER A YEAR VIEWING 12 CARS BEFORE FINDING THIS TRUELY STUNNING EXAMPLE. THE CLEANEST EXCEL OUT THERE FOR SURE, DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE AND THEN COME AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN WHAT I STRONGLY BELIEVE IS 1 OF THE BEST. YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED THE NEEDS FOR NOTHING BUT A LOVING NEW HOME.
YEARS MOT

MORE INFO TEXT OR CALL JASON ON 07751649142

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Car looks superb, but  am a few months off being 70 myself and I don't see the problem. I have both an Esprit V8 and a 89 Excel. They both seem very practical to me.I think the Excel lacks bottom end, so needs a bit of revving. I will be doing the Monaco Historic next year along with the Mille Miglia a 2500 mile run through France and Italy in the Esprit. I cycled Mont Ventoux last summer with my friend who is the same age, and yes we weren't fast but we made it. The main problem travelling France is the good food and wine which means I tend to always put on a few pounds (sorry kilos).  

• Like 2