free hit
counters
tool roll or tool box that is the question ? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Chinsterb

tool roll or tool box that is the question ?

Hi guys 

I wondered if anyone knew if the 85 Esprit turbo came with a tool roll or a tool box?I have seen both mentioned in this forum with pictures of both and thier contents. I don't have one in my car but would really like to get my hands on one . SJ sorts cars do the orriginal roll but with no tools.

if anyone has a spare one I would be interested in it if they fancy selling.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I think tool roll but thats not conclusive as the thread we have regarding the jack location and type. I get the feeling they put in what they had to hand on that day.

The tool box goes for high prices even though they are pretty cheap generic items. I think SJ sportscars sell the original tool roll or a replica without tools for a reasonable price.

Buddsy

Thanks Buddsy 

I think it may well be the tool roll as there is no attachment for the the box even though the jack's position would indicate a box! 

PS pic was taken before I tidied and put the jack back in place. 

post-18423-0-28746600-1429695309.jpg

The Excel changed from tool rool to tool box for the '86MY, and the Excel tool box had an A082... part no, (Esprit Turbo) I hope that will give you the timing.