free hit
counters
Daily drive (with pics) - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

If not the Lotus, what's your daily drive?

I've got an Impreza WRX Wagon in Mica Blue Pearl, Laura has an MX5 2.0 Sport and there's a beautiful Fiesta 1.25 Finesse parked out the back I bought for my son when he eventually passes his test...

post-1-0-98779300-1429876784.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine - my other Giugiaro...  

My daily drive is a bicycle. Other than that, these are the ones:   Cheers, Jacques.  

Posted Images

Sweet rims! :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sweet rims! :D

Thanks, people thought I was mad buying a new van and within 2 weeks lowering the suspension, changing the alloys etc

I just can't get on with modern cars, every time we buy something built in the last 10 years it lasts about 6 months and sold. Hence;

Latest in a long line of turbocharged Volvo estates;

16811075936_4fd7a2a818.jpg

And a 3 litre 406 Coupe, pretty but needy

DSCF0184.jpg

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

I work from home, so my daily drive is either:

My Volvo for carting the family around in:

Volvo_zpsaxruknev.jpg

Or the Audi for Client meetings:

Audi_zpssvmaczle.jpg

Or down the road for a coffee break in the Mustang.

Mustang_zpsvszfftvb.jpg

• Like 1

Got enough exhaust pipes and badges there Pete? :turned:

:harhar:  That was when I'd just bought her in 2006. Window sticker immediately removed but exhausts remain, though not as shiny as they once were.

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

I can't imagine not using ghe Evora as my daily driver, simply because nothing else compares.  :rambo:

In fact, driving my wife's Mini just makes me aggressive.  :2guns:  :2guns:  :2guns:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Looks like a big Mini!

Evora NA

:(

Sorry to hear. 

Evora NA

Good looking car :)

Evora NA