free hit
counters
Esprit S2/3 wanted - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
dd123

Esprit S2/3 wanted

Hi All. I'm trying to find a good S2/2.2 or S3 (ideally N/A) wand not having a great deal of luck so thought i'd try a post on here.

I'm happy to pay a bit more for a good example (the few i have seen have been cheaper options but need to much work).

If your aware of anything coming up please let me know.

Thanks

Dan.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Agreed. I've actually had that one inspected, but the car is not as described and requires alot of work. I don't think the owner is very mechanical and I believe is was unaware of some of the problems with the car, but it really needs alot (thousands) of mechanical and bodywork so is very overpriced.

Hi Dan.good luck in your search.Mike

You'll find most S1 and S2 are in need of something, they were not perfect from new and due to the numbers you cannot be too fussy. What you need to do is weigh things up and make an offer. The Silver S2 looks good to me.

Agreed looked good in the pictures, not so much up close. You do expect issues, but this has alot, its not roadworthy (major brake issue) and would be very expensive to fix, which given the asking price which the owner will not negogiate on...

Welcome to TLF Dan. :welcome:

Hope you find one ok. Something will come along.

Duck over to the Introductions area and say hi as well. Remember that as a full forum member, Bibs has organised parts and insurance discounts with supplier in the UK as well. :)

Hi dan, and also welcome here,

i would like to sell my white (james bond replica) Turbo S3.

maby thats something for you?

Shame about the silver car as it's so original. That probably means it was unused for a very long time though!

This is the trouble with this classic car boom, prices are rising but most cars stay the same or deteriorate. It may be subliminal but peoples expectations rise proportionally, I think there will be a lot of disappointed people who get into the classic car scene uninformed.

Hi dan, and also welcome here,

i would like to sell my white (james bond replica) Turbo S3.

maby thats something for you?

I was looking more for an S2/2.2 or S3 N/A. but there is very little around so i have considered and S3 turbo. If you can send me some details of the car I'd be interested.