free hit
counters
It must be done!..... - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-Esprit-OZ-Ruote-wheels-good-all-weather-tyres-15-x7J-and-15-x8J-5x108-/231542047746?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You're buying new wheels, Steve? I thought the knackered clutch was first on the agenda?

They're 15" wheels, much thinner too. Putting them on an S4s would be a really, really bad idea. 

Ok - I am REALLY confused!

Why the heck would I post that?  And look at the post time.  I sometimes work on the mini till late but not until that time!!

The only thing I can think of is that I did it in my sleep!

Is it possible to do such 'intricate' things in your sleep?  I am taking ambien (amytriptolene) which can make you sleep walk and do stuff in your sleep (see recent episode of The Simpsons).  But - digging out laptop - going to the correct page - starting a new thread - pasting in a link to some wheels I have absolutely no interest in?  Woah.

But here's a real query.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lotus-esprit-deflector-/331537512103?

Is that the front 'bib' zone under the very front of the car?

My previous work had a nasty carpark - and we had to park on floor 7!  Each crunch came with a wince - one for myself and my car and one for the extending queue behind me!

Licking too many stamps??

Actually - these mushrooms must be gone off - they've got blueish veins on them

I'm truly stunned if I really did that.  In my sleep.

Any way of finding the i.p. address of me/'the poster' ....

Errr

It's a wind deflector that you slot in when you take your sunroof out

Ok - I am REALLY confused!

Why the heck would I post that?  And look at the post time.  I sometimes work on the mini till late but not until that time!!

The only thing I can think of is that I did it in my sleep!

Is it possible to do such 'intricate' things in your sleep?  I am taking ambien (amytriptolene) which can make you sleep walk and do stuff in your sleep (see recent episode of The Simpsons).  But - digging out laptop - going to the correct page - starting a new thread - pasting in a link to some wheels I have absolutely no interest in?  Woah.

But here's a real query.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lotus-esprit-deflector-/331537512103?

Is that the front 'bib' zone under the very front of the car?

My previous work had a nasty carpark - and we had to park on floor 7!  Each crunch came with a wince - one for myself and my car and one for the extending queue behind me!

That looks like the wind deflector you can clip into the front of the roof when you take out the glass, to minimise wind noise.

I do hope those pills you're taking wear of before you get behind the wheel again in the morning. :-p

Filip

Any way of finding the i.p. address of me/'the poster' ....

Yes and it's yours. So it's either you or another attention seeker in your household. 

• Like 1

Errr

It's a wind deflector that you slot in when you take your sunroof out

Ok 

I didn't know they existed.

But that clears that up in one post - thank you!

Yes and it's yours. So it's either you or another attention seeker in your household. 

We share iPads - I do not share my macbook!  no 'mother' websites on my mac thank you very much.

Well - I have to say I'm stunned.

And please believe me when I say this - If I were to be another person for one moment I would question if I'm being truthful.

I went to bed at 2am last night after messing around (or should that be 'up') the mini.

I checked the email and was asleep before 3 a.m.

I am fully and totally amazed.

Of course it's suspect as why would I highlight wheels that are off the S4 (no insult intended) when I've got the S4s set?  And a whole thread, here, ended with me keeping the OZ wheels.  Forums are good at showing the pro's and con's of stuff.

Intrestingly - it's a link with no text.  So - not typing - thank god for that.

But the whole 'copy and paste' of a web address?  Jeez.