free hit
counters
S2 resurrection after 25 years in storage - Page 32 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

S2 resurrection after 25 years in storage

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mission complete... albeit 5 years later. I was sceptical about the black but now that the inks is on I’m delighted. I’m very luck to have Glen doing the honours with the gun 🙏🏼

Raptor weekend. Two full days of washing, prepsoling, masking and spraying. Looks great. Went to a lot of trouble to ensure the holes are correctly painted etc. Now that the iPhone update easily

Sunroof delete. Now finished.    

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rolls said:

Well done gents. On point as always.

I was under the impression the binding should be a pvc material. Not cotton. thoughts?

PVC edging. Available from Connolly as well as elsewhere.

Edited by Fridge
3 hours ago, Rolls said:

I was under the impression the binding should be a pvc material. Not cotton. thoughts?

Yes, I double checked, cabin is colour coded vinyl and boot carpet is cotton bound!  (bearing in mind thats an S3 generation car(

• 2 months later...

Tail lights;

I have used automotive silicone when affixing the taillight mounting plate to the body. For the black cosmetic surround, do folks simply screw it into the body from behind? It would mark the paintwork... I was thinking of using some foam tape however I’m concerned this will be a trap for moisture.

Thanks.