free hit
counters
Lotus SUV... - Page 20 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Can I just ask something please? You present this as a fact that any upcoming Lotus SUV will be based upon this platform. Do you have insider info or is it simply speculation based on what Lotus management may have said in the past?

I’m not criticising you in any way, but just curious as you often seem to present your views about forthcoming Lotus products as factual, so I assume you must have some inside info. Or is it mostly an educated guess?

As I said, please don’t take this as criticism in any way, but I’m just curious to know. 👍

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Recouping information is what I do for a living :).

By the way I did not say the SUV would be based on this platform I did say that the SUV will be using this powertrain. The vehicle platform or chassis will be "bespoke" to Lotus.

Edited by NedaSay

Ah ok, thanks for your explanation. I took these few words.............." this is in essence the base of the upcoming Lotus SUV " as you meaning the entire Volvo platform would be the basis of a Lotus SUV, especially when you started off by saying ......."looks like the SUV skate is ready."  I understand you also said.........."who should borrow exactly the same powertrain architecture" but it wasn't clear to me this was the only part you meant would be carried over.

By the way, I travelled through/near your city only a few weeks ago whilst passing through from Banff to Kamloops. A beautiful area! :thumbup:

• Like 1