free hit
counters
Race for life.... - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Race for life....

Laura & her Mum are doing the race for life and would appreciate some sponsorship from you lovely TLFers. This is no small effort so please be generous and note that I can see who's read this thread and not donated, I know where you live...  :devil:

https://www.justgiving.com/mumandlauracholerton

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Bibs for putting up this post, I'm starting the 9 week 'couch to 5k' programme tomorrow and this is in 10 weeks so I'm sure I'll be just fine!

Like many, many people who have been touched by the effects of cancer it's a charity close to lots of people's hearts.

Good luck to all the other women, and those that have wives, daughters, mothers, sisters and friends that are taking part in all the hundreds of race for life events up and down the country.

As well as donating through the link in Bibs' post you can also donate by sending a text. Text BPLC88 followed by £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Thanks Obione for your generous donation.

Thanks Ian, Pilko & Al for your kind donations.

And finish line selfies will probably see my face blend in with my t-shirt!

John, you are very kind and generous. Thank you

Self interest...as I said...(!) Good luck with the training...hope the weather stays fine for you!

• Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

It may be too late :ph34r:  :lol: 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Donating is donating, matters not to who - its all going to the same cause. Good luck to your wife

Bump...

Evora NA

Laura you were lucky with your timing!   :D My sister and niece have just decided to do it for the first time after my sister has spent the last year & a bit fighting breast cancer.  All in a good cause so what the hell, it isn't begrudged.  That is why my sister is alive today basically an that shouldn't be forgotten.  Good on you.

My wife is on the local Cancer Research fund raising committee as well so I'm just hoping she isn't going to make an announcement anytime soon..... :hrhr:

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

forgot to put my name to the donation so I am 'anonymous'. unfortunately no secret admirer. Best wishes on the day.

Enjoy the run - it'll be a great event with so many like minded people, all in aid of a great charity

Thanks Neil and Dave & Ann for your kind donations and best wishes

Thank-you Glyn and Mike, your donations are very much appreciated

On target at the moment thanks, we're on week 4 of the couch to 5k programme so should be finishing just in time for the Race For Life. Got myself some fancy new trainers last night that made it a bit easier too

Shoes matter. I remember my first Nike running shoes back in 1978...it was like having wings on your ankles!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein