free hit
counters
Lotus Excel SE (Eclat) great condition full MOT front engine rear wheel drive - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ebay

Lotus Excel SE (Eclat) great condition full MOT front engine rear wheel drive

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

This "looks" to be a very tidy car.

From the pics, one of the exhaust silencers looks a bit "wonky donkey" and the seats look like they would could do with a good shampoo and clean.

If anyone is looking at it, have a good look at the exhaust fixings all the way up to the manifold, as reversing into things can give it a shock right up the pipe and break things further forward.

but on the plus side:

It is in a good colour and has a reasonable mileage. I won't be buying it, but I'll be watching it to see what it makes. Elites and Elcats have jumped recently, and I've seen some very high asking prices for tidy excels. Very curious to see what this one makes in open auction....

I agree with Duncan in that it looks like a nice car. I'm also interested in the final price having just bought an Excel.

Chris

Why do cars keep coming up that I want to buy! 2nd Excel maybe?

Changed my mind, that got expensive real quick seeing I just bought one that needed a bit of work but got it for £3200 and it's 3 years newer!

I'm with you there, for a long time there were only a couple up for sale, now they are all over the place :)

Chris

Kimbers - I bet that one would have a long list of jobs to be done also..........

Indeed. Which means you need it around £3k,

£3k, yep but every bit saved and repaired is another big smile and the satisfaction level is huge.

j