free hit
counters
South Mimms Meet up for MBW - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ChrisJ

South Mimms Meet up for MBW

There are going to be a few of us meeting up @ South Mimms service station from 0715-0730 - aiming to leave at around 07:30.

Anyone is welcome to join us, add yourself onto the list so that we know to expect you.

1. ChrisJ

My phone no is 07757 184 726.

See you there.

Chris

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

As no-one has responded yet, I'm changing the meet time to 6:45, for a departure @ 7am. :) Need to be at MBW before8am for Marshalling duty.

Chris

As no-one has responded yet, I'm changing the meet time to 6:45, for a departure @ 7am. :) Need to be at MBW before8am for Marshalling duty.

Chris

Chris Im trying to work out if its best to come anti-clockwise or clock wise or maybe through the centre? Do you come from the M11 or further round?

Buddsy

Scott i am coming from Harlow and always go anti clock and if you want to avoid too much motorway try coming off m11 on to A10 then then across to A1 and down to M25

Thanks for the heads up Pete. Im giving all options some thought.

Buddsy

If you are coming down the A11 from Norwich, turn off at the A505 (Duxford) and drive on this across to the A1(M) - at the bottom is South Mimms if you are coming really early.

Have you got your passport?

Chris

• Like 1

Im thinking about going A11 over Tower bridge and along the south bank through Richmond. I always like driving over Tower Bridge.

Buddsy

Nah, you should meet up with us at South Mimms and then arrive in style with other G cars.

good luck

Anyone want to meet at South Mimms at about 8.30 ish? Is there any other meeting points for a convoy going from Essex?