free hit
counters
Ice White Lotus Evora vs Ice Shine Lock Sealant (Video) - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
superdavelotus

Ice White Lotus Evora vs Ice Shine Lock Sealant (Video)

I've just had my car's paintwork sealed using Turtlewax Ice Shine Lock Sealant. The company who did this are called The Car Cleaning Guru. They have done this install video of how to apply this product with after shots too. IT also have a small clip of my Sports Exhaust at the beginning which sounds quite nice!

mqdefault.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks good.  How pleased are you with the results?

Hi Dave,

I am surprisingly impressed with this product. It was only meant as a promo video for this guy and he did say not to get too excited about the results but I am!

When I wash the car now, the water beads off quicker and it looks more shiny now.

I notice Tesco do a clear polish kit for £15, I going to buy a pack at the weekend.

The guy did some videoing on my Esprit on Wednesday, not sure what he was using but he no doubt be publishing the video in the next 2 weeks.

Also my mate who used to own a S350 now has a Nissan GTR has booked him in for a machine polish and paint seal. He will also video this I think.

Regards

David

Thanks David,

That's good to know. The car looked fantastic when he'd finished.

I've tried to source (google search etc) this product here in the UK with no joy - in the video the guy mentioned that he'd been sent the product from the US.  Do you know of anywhere that's selling it here?

Cheers,

Dave

I know Tescos sell all the other products in that range but not the sealant. Try Amazon or even try contacting the car cleaving guru direct.

Meh.

Spoke to the Car cleaning Guru, who was very helpful.

Have e-mailed Turtlewax, hit their twitter feed and facebook pages, shortly after my post above.

No joy.

Guess I'll be importing it then.