free hit
counters
Anyone know of this V8 Esprit ? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
mikeyn

Anyone know of this V8 Esprit ?

18 months or so ago, a metallic green V8 Esprit was advertised for sale on autotrader. As well as being one of the very few in the racing green that (I think) was made available in 2003/towards the end of the production run, it also only had c.2,000 (yes, two thousand) miles on the clock. Interior was magnolia with red piping. Looked mint all round, as you would expect, with a full history.

I know Esprit's generally are better for being used rather than parked up and I tried to get time to go and view it but work was busy and then the next time I looked it was gone. The seller was somewhere around London, possibly west London if I recall correctly.

Does any one the owner or where the car might be? I know there's a minter 2004/final edition in UAE (picture attached, to show the colour) but the one I saw on autotrader had the steering wheel on the, ahem, customary side! 

Thanks and fingers crossed

post-19061-0-33876600-1430851238.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to TLF Mike. :welcome:

Can't help you on the whereabouts. Sorry. Other guys in the UK may be able to help once they see this topic. Best of luck.

You may wish to duck over to the Introductions section and say hi in there as well.