free hit
counters
Lotus 'Heritage' trackday at Lotus Cars - Page 2 - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus 'Heritage' trackday at Lotus Cars

It looks like the first layby is at Worsted Lodge (CB22 3AX) about 2 miles north of the junction.

I'd be happy to meet you guys for a convoy up?

1994 Lotus Esprit S4  &  2016 Tesla Model S P90D

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a fantastic day.rain early on but not aproblem and later the sun came out and the track dried to reveal what a lovely fun track Hethel is for even the older cars.5 hours of open pit track time wi

The UK Classic Car Scene has been recognised as a fast growing industry in the UK today with many modern classic marques enjoying fast appreciating price tags they can make a sound investment. Natural

oh my god..... oh my god.... OH MY GOD..... OH MY GOD!!!!!!   I've just done a little wee wee.   Approval from the gaffer - check   Digs for the weekend - check   Massive erection - errrrrrrrr

Posted Images

Looks like that's about 70 mins from Hethel. How about meet there at 7:50-8am?

I'll aim to be there about 7:30am and depart just before 8am if I don't see anybody, I'll check the thread in the morning for updates.

See you all tomorrow :welcome:

1994 Lotus Esprit S4  &  2016 Tesla Model S P90D

Pete and I are getting on M11 at Birchanger about 7.20 so with you 7.40ish.

Dave.

Having fun?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Adds to the excitement, no?  :driving:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I can only agree with Pete! The rain certainly didn't stop the fun and might have even helped to learn the importance of the correct lines.

We had a great day out, lovely to see the Lotus site and I certainly learned a lot on my first track day, thanks to the excellent instructions from Steve.

Filip

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Well I had a "whale" of a time in the yellow submarine while trying to keep the track clear of standing water and sitting ducks!

And then later on even more fun roof down in the sunshine perfecting straight line chicaning on the back straight.

Brilliant!

Highly recommend folks sign up for the 5th October event and that Norfolk Region use it as a regional event. Get yer finger out Buddsy!

Dave.

It's the 3rd October. I've signed up for it already - will probably rain again :)

To all Chris is a full time pessimist!

Highly recommend folks sign up for the 5th October event and that Norfolk Region use it as a regional event. Get yer finger out Buddsy!
yes Buddsy (and Andy) where were you

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I've asked if they'd like to share the pics of the day on here, should be done soon! :)

• Like 1

Evora NA

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Folks! Thanks for the great feedback from the last event glad you enjoyed it! I will be uploading some pics on here when I figure out how to! Bookings are starting to roll in for the October Event! I think Chris mentioned that he was looking to organise an Esprit meet for the event? If so I can block reserve to ensure you all get first dibs! Just to clarify any age Esprit would be welcome even the more modern machines! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks it looks like I have only received a couple of bookings for the next event from Esprit owners so far. there is a lot of chatter in the forums for the next event so If you are looking to come to this then if you can please book up as soon as you can that would be great, this gives me a good idea on numbers and guarantees you a space! 

PS ive ordered Sunshine and 20 Degree weather for the 3rd 

Edited by Magnitude_Events

No, the text was actually there when he drove past :lol:

Evora NA

Grrrr....I would love to have done this but it's my folks big anniversary bash.......gutted.....I'm hoping that they're going to do some more

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)