free hit
counters
Evora test drive next weekend! - Page 4 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora test drive next weekend!

DeltaLotus

then got a whole weekend of driving the car without the OH :D happy days!

That is the important bit!  You always get more out of it!  As much as we love them :wub:  they can ruin some things.    

Enjoy the car today.  I still remember the feeling almost 6 years ago and never tire of it.  Craig is back to work as well so hopefully you will get to meet him.  You re buying the best colour combo as well.  Will we see you at the Speedfest on 5th July?

Enjoy!   :driving: (just watch out for those damn scamera vans in Tayside.  :veryangry:  :busted cop:  :X  :rant: These things get to licence losing speeds too quickly.  It's not the drivers fault!  :D

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Will we see you at the Speedfest on 5th July?

Al.

I never thought (or knew) about it but im going to try and get my car there if its not accepted might be just a day out but i will try and find you all and introduce myself :) Edited by DeltaLotus

• Gold FFM

I never thought (or knew) about it but im going to try and get my car there if its not accepted might be just a day out but i will try and find you all and introduce myself :)

Don't forget this Sunday's breakfast run to Inverurie from Stracathro Services - over 30 cars I believe from this forum alone !   :)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Don't forget this Sunday's breakfast run to Inverurie from Stracathro Services - over 30 cars I believe from this forum alone !   :)

I think Andy really wants you to go to the breakfast run... :P

:welcome:

11425122_862769143802440_351790562323629

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hehe just saw and commented on th Facebook pic.

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Hi Neil, I just missed you at Murray Lotus. Just saw your tail exiting the car park and then heard you driving  :driving: sedately along Bankhead Drive.  :devil:

Oh, by the way do you know we have a breakfast meet at The Fennel this Sunday, I'm sure someone will have told you so hopefully see you there.

Sorryguys cant make the drive im in Durham thus weekend. I actually didnt get out of the car from picking it up at around 1pm till about 11pm last night amazing car amazing reactions by people and amazing driver so pleased with it :)

• Like 1

Well weather today isnt as great as yesterday but that has stopped me taking her out for a early morning crooze i would stop to take photos of her but it so hard to get out....

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

i would stop to take photos of her but it so hard to get out....

This!

The number of times I have set out with a camera and come back a couple of hours later with not a single shot taken - but a big shit-eating grin on my face instead! :)

• Gold FFM

i would say that with me, it is more of a grimace really than a grin, when I'm forced to eat shit  :)

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

:thumbsup:  2 of us then.  Twin S- SR's in red.  Well mine isn't officially one but is mechanically and in almost every respect.  Lucky as they don't normally like duplications as so few cars accepted at 120 tops.  At least we will be in different paddocks if normal procedure followed so the public may not notice. If I fail on the track I'll say it was you! :P  3 actually when we include Tony's yellow one but he's done more to his.  I'm assuming he will be on track like me.  Helps that we have friends in high places........ :ice::whistle:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Haha yeah tony said hes on the track, i think he thinks yours is one as he said there is 2 S SR's on the track... Im not putting it on the track not confident enough... yet ;)

Well i'll make sure I say hi Al

Edited by DeltaLotus

Im not putting it on the track not confident enough... yet ;)

Take your time, but rest assured the confidence will come very quickly. I thought the car was communicative on the street, but on a track it's on a whole other level - you always know what each corner of the car is doing and it never ever feels vague.

Enjoy!! :D

2016 Evora 400 | Signature Silver on Red Alcantara

Welcome Dave.

what did you buy? Any pics? :thumbsup:

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400