free hit
counters
Evora test drive next weekend! - Page 6 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora test drive next weekend!

DeltaLotus

Only development staff in Hethel. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Well my evora is in the garage :( nothing serious. the middle of the rear pads were missing and this made braking judder as bits were breaking down during breaking, bad thing is there was no pads in stock. Drive in the garage in the lotus drive out in a volvo haha!

• Gold FFM

Stick with it.  I had a bit of a 'mare to begin with, but wouldn't be without the car.

At least I got to waft about in a Jag and rattle around in an Abarth, rather than the indignity of a Volvo - that's gotta hurt! :o

Just had a phobe call of murrays saying the car is ready now ive got to wait until saturday when i get chance to drive back to Edinburgh

Fly to Edinburgh, and drive back home at 2 am when the roads are quiet... just say in :)

Ah, so it was yours sitting there yesterday!  Looks the part as always.  I managed to miss it when reversing my large 4 wheel Ivor Williams trailer past it in that congested car park!!  :B) (before anybody says it - no not behind the Evora! )

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

You look younger than I expected :lol:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.