free hit
counters
Nitron setup for Cadwell - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi, about to take my exige s2 to cadwell in the next few weeks, I've got a set of Nitron NTRs ( single adjustable, 46 mil) and an EliseParts anti-roll bar. does anyone have any good shock setups they could share?

thanks

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

If they are single adjustment then just stick em to as hard as you can bear! Unless you are hammering the curbs then all the way hard will be fine.

thanks Martin I'm already halfway there so I'll ease on up to full hardness.

Also could anyone recommend a plug and play ECU as I will be turbocharging my exige next winter. I tried emerald but they don't think the k6 could manage it due to the car having too many outputs.

Don't set them on full hard. First glean what you can from the manufacturer, then read up on other posts.

We all have different preferences, mine is to put 40-50 miles on them on full soft, bed them in, work them on bumpy roads.

Then go up by increments, depending on what you expect from the car, and the use of it.

You will almost inevitably end up with the fronts harder than the back, the job of the shock is to keep the tyre on the road and control the weight transference around the car, not stop the spring from doing it's job.

If you're going for outright speed your final adjustments will be against the clock, not comfort.