free hit
counters
If you love your dogs... - Page 4 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

If you love your dogs...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our new additions with mum.  

Yes the ball did go in the hole, she comes out the garage and try’s to do the same with any tools I leave on the floor, still looking for my 17mm ratchet spanner! 🙄 When butter wouldn’t melt 😂

Forgot to post the new little guy Ollie.

Posted Images

958EFCEB-AB36-4E82-AA0B-031689207EBC.jpeg

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Our Utonagan girl, Macha, is so elegant when she's having some chill-out time alongside her daddy, :lol: .1781880823_Machabroken.thumb.jpg.4a88ab3146bb2e1e74027d771b71acd5.jpg

• Like 2

A universal position in happy dogs. (on back with limp wristed front paws and rear legs apart)  😉

• Gold FFM

Excellent camouflage pattern! That species obviously evolved as a couch hugger. 🙂

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 2 months later...
On 24/03/2020 at 00:54, Bibs said:

Cats too? :lol:

20200318_214024.jpg

No! Cats are the DEVIL!!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Has the look of "Bring me food, and move my mouth for me to chew it, I'm too tired". 

Cats are the devil? Yep, I think the neighbour's poodle (full grown adult and not toy, teacup nor miniature) would agree, possibly even the dog's owner as he has to carry her past my cat because she's too scared to walk past.   

Can't wait for things to get closer to normal, have only seen my Brother's Labrador once and in the intervening time he's had several lumps removed, some cancerous and has probably 2ft of incisions for the surgery. And family friend's Lab went to the vet, very much akin to @Loose Cannon  's tale, she rapidly became unwell and unable to walk, cancer in bone, so she was put under for the x-rays and never brought back.

• Sad 4

My Boxer has just had a cancerous lump removed from her hind leg. It's the second time its grown back. I'm hopeful it's the last time she has to go through this. 🙂

It's getting there......

• 5 months later...
  • Gold FFM

In anticipation of the onset of winter and the impending Covid lockdown in this part of Scotland, our old girl Alaska has been 'fur-load', :rolleyes: :lol: .

1421508942_DavidMobile131120041.thumb.JPG.e3198f7e1ac0f23ad47e42972e3a3235.JPG

• Haha 2