free hit
counters
If you love your dogs... - Page 7 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

If you love your dogs...

Loose Cannon

• Gold FFM
26 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I agree. Put down the owner! :)

Won’t be long and those who haven’t have a CV jab will be restricted..... whoops wrong thread

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

Won’t be long and those who haven’t have a CV jab will be restricted..... whoops wrong thread

Does that mean I'll have to be kept on a leash in public spaces? :ph34r:

• Haha 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Escape said:

Does that mean I'll have to be kept on a leash in public spaces? :ph34r:

Depends how much of that Belgian beer you've had!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

“Poor dog”? It’s just an animal. We slaughter all sorts of far more intelligent creatures. Why should dogs be exempt? Dogs can and do kill people.

edited to add-

After being confronted by five of the little bastards last week who were clearly intent on trying to find a way to take me down, I have no sympathy.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Depends how much of that Belgian beer you've had!

So you know of my lockdown supply...

beers.jpg.dc6e6237713fd0f5617830b2d94f9519.jpg

Not much from Belgium there, those are in the cupboard below. And in the crates next door. 😉

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

That’s just awful. A woman in her 80’s killed in her garden and what a terrible way to die. My Mum is in her 80’s - imagine how you’d feel if that happened to someone you love. Dog owners have to be accountable. That should be prison for the dogs owner, who is directly responsible for her death.

• 2 weeks later...

The danger of warring shorts permanently lol. My fluffy little puppy gives me at least one of these per week. Ggrrr...☹️

8001151A-FD6A-4C2A-AEFD-F224165A42A9.jpeg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

We had our mutt at a BBQ in the Workshop earlier this week. Meeting some new people and his first time around a BBQ. Of course he was very interested in all that great smelling meat, but he behaved himself, waiting (reasonably) patiently at the table for scraps. My better halve was worried he'd be a complete hooligan, instead he made new friends. He did try and make our chef trip a couple of times when carrying the meat platter to and from the table, luckily without success. 🙂 No pictures I'm afraid, still wanted to share.

He also tried to help us change dampers, but backed off when the impact was used. Bit too loud I think. Today he'll get a nice long walk in the fields.

Filip

• Like 1