free hit
counters
v6 wheels wanted - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bullphi

v6 wheels wanted

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Do they need to be originals, Dave at Seriously Lotus supplied me with a lovely set of Team Dynamics matched to the LF1 Gold perfectly.  Probably much cheaper than even secondhand originals.  I'm going to use them as my everyday wheels and keep the originals for Sunday best

http://www.seriouslylotus.com/featured/v6-exige-team-dynamics-pro-race-1-2-s-alloy-wheels

A number of v6s owners in Belgium have purchased the BC Forged wheels and actually found them to be quite light weight... In a few cases lighter than stock ;)

£2,100 for UK delivered price.

www.alias23.com

A number of v6s owners in Belgium have purchased the BC Forged wheels and actually found them to be quite light weight... In a few cases lighter than stock ;)

£2,100 for UK delivered price.

Which ones? i have just looked on their web-site and i like about 95% of the wheels.  :smoke:

Is there any pictures of these wheels on Exiges in Belgium. 

Yeah I enquired about the rs41 from memory.

Check the Lotus v6 Owners Club on Facebook the one with the blue v6 being chased by a Porsche RS on the profile page.

A chap posted lots of pics including weight confirmations on scales etc...

If your genuinely interested let me know as two orders with the UK distributor I contacted may help with some extra discounts ;)

www.alias23.com