free hit
counters
Giugiaro Turbo meet - Hethel 3rd October - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Giugiaro Turbo meet - Hethel 3rd October

Can I suggest Sat 3rd October @ Hethel on the next Heritage Track day by Magnitude

Wouldn't this tick all the boxes? You can just go along to meet and don't have to book the track.

Chris

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, an excellent day - can't wait till the next one. In a way I'm glad that my Esprit was poorly as I've always wanted to go on track in an Excel, so it was the perfect opportunity. It certainly isn'

count me in... some great locations in and around West London you know......

Hi chaps.   I would like to come along with my 85 Turbo. Its a busy time for me at the moment but hopefully will be able to make it.   Buddsy

Posted Images

Agreed, any other takers for the 3rd?

The track is where the dry sump system should come into its own ;)

Sounds good, I'll drop off the 350 at GST and pick up a black dry sump on the way :-)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Sounds like a plan, it would be nice to have both your cars there Barrie, Trev is a very experienced dry sump pilot and I'm sure he'll give you a TLF FFM discount for his services! ;)

Looks like the 3rd is the first date we can all do so I think we should stick to it. It would be pretty cool to have the first one back where all our cars were born. Hethel is a bit of a slog for most but there will be a prize for whoever's driven the furthest (don't get too excited!).

Can we have another show of hands please for Oct 3rd?

1. The Pits

Jon you've changed.

;)

Imagine a dry sump meet with only one of the two known copper cars with 5-stud Compomotives.... unthinkable.

I'm sure we could arrange to have it trailered if you're worried about the mileage.... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

If any of you have any questions about the event and/or event services on the day don't hesitate to contact me. Will be great to see a good selection of Esprit back at Hethel! If you would like to attend you just need to book up online at www.magnitude-events.co.uk 

All the best 

Alex 

01603 5520131

or

[email protected]

thanks Alex, I will be trying to drum up some more enthusiasm for the event at Brands next weekend.

I never planned to take my car on track but a few gentle laps of Hethel will be hard to resist!

The Esprit was my first dream car and I am very glad to have owned and enjoyed one. However, life with a 2 year old means I just don’t have the time to enjoy the Esprit so I’m going to sell up.

Of course I will tell the new owner about this event and a trip to Hethel  to meet you all is bound to be of interest.

Cheers,
         Malcolm

Sorry to hear that Malcolm I'm very aware of the demands and limitations young children place on spare time. My son's 4 and still not quite old enough to bring to race days and car events.

Has the car already been sold? I was hoping to see it. Fingers crossed the new owner wants to come along on the 3rd.