free hit
counters
LF1 Factory Visit - Wed 15th July - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

LF1 Factory Visit - Wed 15th July

Hi Norfolk gang,

The date for the LF1 Factory Visit has been confirmed.

Details here:

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/75276-lf1-owners-lotus-factory-tour-hethel-wed-15th-july-details/

There could be a few of us staying over Tues 14th July so if you can organise anything to coincide with our visit, then that would be great. A meet up in the Bird In Hand sounds a good choice, any other ideas would be welcome. Feel free to add anything on the above thread and we look forward to meeting everyone. :gathering:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our meeting is on the 20th but it would be a shame not to swing by and say hello. Anyone else want to join me too?

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Is anyone going to Stratton's today? I've got a (small!) part that needs picking up if someone can bring it to the pub for me. If not I'll pick it up on the way. What time do Stratton's close?

Hi James, yes I know your busy today as I left a message for Tim 2 hours ago and not had a call back yet. Can the part be left in the petrol station so I can pick it up on my way to the Lotus Meet at the Bird In Hand? I don't finish work until 5.30 so wouldn't be able to get there before 6. Thanks

Shaun I cant make it along tomorrow now as Ive double booked myself with my wifes work leaving do. Sorry about this.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777