free hit
counters
Oxfordshire meet up - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Oxfordshire meet up

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First entry for the Oxfordshire region A bunch of us will be meeting up at the Dog House pub near Frilford Heath, Abingdon on Thursday 23rd July from 7pm. Pub post code is OX13 6QJ All Lotus

Okay, bit more notice this time. Thursday 24th November at the Dog House pub, Frilford Heath (OX13 6QJ) from about 6:30pm.

Great to meet everyone last night.   Thanks for organising it, Neal.    Sorry about the cobwebs on the Exige.     The roof squeak was worse than ever on the drive home. 

Posted Images

I'd like to have turned up last night but I took a 24hr delay away with work and didn't land until 5pm yesterday - I didn't have enough time to get everything together unfortunately! Pity too - was dry. Fabulous day today - I'll be going out for a lunchtime blast for maybe the last time this year. Both happy and sad!

• 4 years later...

Are there any proposals for meet ups now that country pubs are finally opening again?

Pick a date, pick a pub and post it up. I'm sure you'll end up with a nice few people heading along :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 11/04/2021 at 11:38, Rudi K said:

Are there any proposals for meet ups now that country pubs are finally opening again?

Hello Rudi,

I’d be up for that. Whereabouts are you based? 

Hi Jonny, I am based near Great Missenden, Bucks. Not too far from Oxfordshire!

As a first spring session on Saturday 17th April, I would propose the Bull & Butcher at Turville, RG9 6QU, 01491 638 283.

As well as the JPS, I am hoping to bring along one or two local classic car enthusiasts plus spouses. Probably arriving around 2 pm.

Naturally, the more the merrier, although I am afraid there is not much notice this time.

If planning on lunch rather than just drinks, perhaps wise to call the B&B soonest to fix a table, as they have been busy this week.

Ah, unfortunately, I won’t have my car out of hibernation until next week at the earliest. (It requires an MOT and oil change etc etc). But I’d love to meet up another time. Especially if you bring your JPS along. 🥰

On 15/04/2021 at 21:19, Bravo73 said:

Ah, unfortunately, I won’t have my car out of hibernation until next week at the earliest. (It requires an MOT and oil change etc etc). But I’d love to meet up another time. Especially if you bring your JPS along. 🥰

Sorry you missed the Bull & Butcher yesterday. Why not propose a date/venue when you will have your Evora back on the road!