free hit
counters
South West meet up - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

South West meet up

Anyone want to suggest a venue and a date for a meet up please?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go...    

Hi Mark Yes, moving next week to North Devon. Bought a house with a couple of holiday cottages, going to take life easy....

Done!   http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/76799-south-west-lotus-centre-open-day/

Posted Images

I need a working car first. Nearly there....

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Well, I'll be in Devon from 17th (moving date) and am More than happy to drive around.

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

Im a very new member, just taken ownership of a `96 Esprit V8 and would love to meet up in the South West, Im based in Weston super Mare.

Picture needed Martin.

Welcome

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Very, very nice :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs, its my first Lotus and wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing when I was buying it but its growing on me, it certainly turns heads..

That's a great looking V8 Martin. Great combo - Azure with split rims. :)

• Gold FFM

Loving the blue.

Fret not about the right thing..,,, your driving an esprit now....... Nothing else matters

Only here once

Hi Mark

Yes, moving next week to North Devon. Bought a house with a couple of holiday cottages, going to take life easy....

• Like 1

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

• 1 month later...

I went down to the Haynes Museum on Sunday 2nd August, as there is some kind of classic/sports car meet on the fist Sunday of every month and there was a very good turn out of cars, there were about three or four Lotii there including my Esprit. A great venue and a decent café for bacon butties too.

Anyone up for a meet there in September?

I think there's a black and gold dry sump in the collection too. Good choice.

Niether of my cars are garaged in Somerset anymore but if I'm down that way I could try and fit something around a visit to my family home.

I went down to the Haynes Museum on Sunday 2nd August, as there is some kind of classic/sports car meet on the fist Sunday of every month and there was a very good turn out of cars, there were about three or four Lotii there including my Esprit. A great venue and a decent café for bacon butties too.

Anyone up for a meet there in September?

Can't do Sunday 4th September unfortunately as I have bought tickets for the Club Lotus Wessex visit to Whitchurch Silk Mill/Bombay Sapphire Distillery, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wessex-Region-Club-Lotus/512042125488358

October is a no go for me as well, as I will be on jollyday in Crete :-(

Sunday 1st November?

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Yes I can make the November date, also the September and the October, so hope to see many of us there from the South West corner.

I'm game on for a 1st November meet. We last had an Esprit meet here 5 years ago. (Well 3 of us did)

I thought there were more than 3 of us Ian?  Or am I confusing that with Yeovilton?  I have a mate (Gary) who volunteers at Haynes and he's mentioned this first Sunday Breakfast meet to me before so I would like to go along - Nov 1 should be OK with me.  Bizarrely the Breakfast meet in September "on the first Sunday of every month" is actually on the 13th because the 6th has been given over to their Rare Breeds show.  Gary also recommended this to me as he says they usually get some really interesting cars along so I will probably pop over on the 6th Sept as well.  See you there if you make it......

....also anyone going to the SouthWestLotusCentre open day on Sat 26/9?  I prob will if the weather's not too dire.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

....also anyone going to the SouthWestLotusCentre open day on Sat 26/9?  I prob will if the weather's not too dire.

Yes, I could do this. Thanks for the info, I didn't know that it was happening :thumbup:

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)