Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
3-Eleven Picture & Video Thread - 3-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

3-Eleven Picture & Video Thread

auRouge

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Likewise Bibs, what a fantastic day for all. I was personally blown away with the 3-11. It's on my list of Lotus's to own one day! (with an LF1, and future lightweight Evora!!) Great to see the CEO there and confidently talking about who Lotus are today and where they are going. The 3-11 is such a cool hardcore way of saying we're BACK to form... power & lightness

• 1 month later...

ae04420bcceabad3c85f444aa3a7e6f0

" data-width="500">

ae04420bcceabad3c85f444aa3a7e6f0

">

<3

Posted by The Lotus Forums on Wednesday, 19 August 2015

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

OK, I'm a noob and not too proud to ask nooby questions, so genuine question, why did the 311 need that little push forward on start-up and why the hands on to push it back and then off?  Cheers

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

I guess it's just people being helpful, as you'd see on any track. A sintered clutch and sequential box isn't the easiest to pull away in... 

OK, thanks Bibs - as I said I'm a noob and was just interested but it makes sense, I guess this is not the "standard" road setup they were using but the track one.

Thanks for improving my understanding / knowledge of things mechanical. ;)

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.