free hit
counters
Polo in July - July 11th in Patterson, NY - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Polo in July - July 11th in Patterson, NY

dglotusltd

I am inviting you to a Free Charity Event with Free entry and Free food, in exchange for bringing yourself and one of your Lotus cars to this event.

DomG here, your host for Yorktown Cars & Coffee in Yorktown NY.

The event is a Charity Car show in conjunction with the Victory Cup series of Charity events around the country.

I have agreed to help get folks to bring their cars in exchange for FREE admission, a FREE Tailgating pass and FREE food for all participating cars and passengers. Look up VictoryCup.org and from there the Cardillo Cup for details including the Charites who will benefit from the event.

The Event is July 11th, a Saturday, with car staging from 10am to 11am. The full event runs from 1 to 5 pm.

If you are interested in joining us, email me at [email protected] with " Polo in July " in the subject and I'll get right back to you. Esprits, Evoras, Elans, Elites, etc, send them to me. Anyone famous, not that you aren't famous enough, would be great as the event is somewhat of a social thing with white chiffon dresses and White pants, Red shoes and Polo shirts in abundance. (Though hopefully not on the same person).

Let me know. Oh, and if you find yourself in Westchester county in NY on a Sunday morning, you are welcomed to drop by yorktowncarsandcoffee.com.

DomG

[email protected]

PS. Although I am not sponsoring this show, I thought the charities were good ones and arranging a Show and Shine might help the cause.

Dom Giangrasso

1977 S1 Esprit - Lagoon Blue

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a great event :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.