free hit
counters
Oakmere Lotus - Impromptu Test Drive day - Sunday 5th July - Events - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
SimonOakmere

Oakmere Lotus - Impromptu Test Drive day - Sunday 5th July

Morning folks,

I'd like to invite those who'd like to attend to an impromptu test drive day at our premises in Northwich (CW97NA) on Sunday 5th July.

Bacon butties and refreshments will be served and we will have a range of Lotus & Morgan models for you to test drive on our lovely Cheshire lanes !

If you wish to attend please email me direct at [email protected] so that i can get an idea of numbers.

All welcome and we will kick of at 11am

Hope a few of you can make it.

Simon

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice offer Simon, my mother lives just down the road in Winsford. Shame I live 300 miles in Scotland otherwise I'd be there....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

We'll also be offering an additional £1000 plus 3 years Free Servicing on a selection of brand new Lotus models available from our stock during the month of July - Another good reason to attend !!

Simon