free hit
counters
Lotus mark milestone as first Evora 400 build is complete - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus mark milestone as first Evora 400 build is complete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Click for full article  

Love the black and red combo - she looks like a reet sultry beast. That is going to turn some heads on the street for sure. Pity my bank balance looks like Greece's right now.

Oooh, I like it in black!

The front looks less offensive :lol:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Looks a bit odd in that angle, almost like it was a targa. Looking forward to more photos of this car. I agree with previous comments that black looks good.

I thought that as well. Can't wait to see the Targa version.

Fantastic news.

Looks great in Black (and now I have Brian Johnson's vocals in my head).

Maybe it's the heat, but that's not the greatest of photos (sorry if anyone on here took it), and why just the one?  Surely some nice shallow depth of field photos of the car on the production line itself and some other angles would have been worth the time?

I mean, this is a significant event.  Timely, after the launch of the 3-Eleven.  Why not a bigger splash?

Time to get these lovelies in the hands of the journos and see what is what and for the Torque Agency group to launch the car big time.  I seriously hope that the powers that be have added a few extra colour options to the original line up.

The previous one was good except for having too many variations of gray.

MY12-Evora-Colour-Range.jpg