free hit
counters
Ace 15 July? - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace 15 July?

Jack Stone

Anyone going tonight? Met looks ok

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...) Lotus Emira FE I4 (2024...)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty poor turnout for a dry July meet. In the end we got seven Lotuses – 4 Elises, 1 Exige, 1 Evora and 1 Esprit. Even the Hexagon lads didn't show up this time. Perhaps they'll bring a 400 to Sep meet - that should get a few more turning up...

The Green Exige is for sale, by the way!

IMG_1367a_zps5zbml9qy.jpg

IMG_1360a_zpshuzi0iur.jpg

IMG_1354a_zpsuinyrqdb.jpg

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...) Lotus Emira FE I4 (2024...)

Sorry Jact I missed this thread the other day. Was there with Sizona but family in tow so no Lotus. I'll post up before the August meet and if Hexagon are bringing the 400 then I'm sure there will be more interest.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

No probs Trevor. When Hexagon get a 400 demo I think Jono will at the Ace like a shot. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.