free hit
counters
oulton broad battle of britain powerboat meeting sun 6 sept - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

oulton broad battle of britain powerboat meeting sun 6 sept

we have all been invited to come along and watch the final powerboat meeting of the year

and to display our cars watch the racing and help raise some money for great Ormond street hospital

the club have always enjoyed us displaying our cars and joining them on this day each year we have all enjoyed this day please come joining details I will post later thanks garry     :gathering:

names below

garry elise s1

linda m100 s2

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we have all been invited to come along and watch the final powerboat meeting of the year and to display our cars watch the racing and help raise some money for great Ormond street hospital the club

Hi Garry,

I would have definitely come along and supported this event. But am in Dartmouth doing a 10k swim that weekend. Hope it all goes well.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are joining instructions for Sunday 6 sept  battle of Britain powerboat racing

we meet here at 10.15 for 10.30 departure

Gillingham service station and mcdonalds  a143/a146 roundabout Gillingham roundabout Beccles,Suffolk NR34OED

then we travel to oulton broad via the A146

The entrance to Nicholas everits park bridge road oulton broad Suffolk NR323LN

oppisite jeckells chandelery shop just follow the lane beware of walking public etc

my contact no 07719154575    see you all there   I will be raising funds for great Ormond street hospital

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.