free hit
counters
Norfolk Group Meeting 17th August Bird in Hand - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Norfolk Group Meeting 17th August Bird in Hand

Same as usual.

Last month was such a great turn out with so many cars. Great food and company.

I have to say from the start I will be unable to get to this one...my wife says no! I mean come on really! But shes booked in to have Buddsy No.3 removed via the sun roof on the 13th and feels 4 days will  not be enough time for me to get a kitchen pass....

Im sure you guys will be ok with out me.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In that case I refuse to go   If my cars ready I will turn up with her! Maybe bring the old man again, seeing as how he enjoyed himself last time!   You'd think the Mrs would be fine with that! I

On holiday so won't make this date I'm afraid! Best of luck with the new addition Buddsy !

Very enjoyable night yet again.   Forgot to mention to all you guys who maintain or rebuild 907 or 912 engines - I have a 'Burroughs Gauge'. (It's actually a 'Kent-Moore Belt Tension Gauge' but look

In that case I refuse to go :)

If my cars ready I will turn up with her! Maybe bring the old man again, seeing as how he enjoyed himself last time!

You'd think the Mrs would be fine with that! It's not like having man flu or anything!!! :tumbleweed:

(I'll start running now).

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I'll be there.......well should be......

I'll need to assess the weeks weather to ensure attendance in a Lotus......

only because I'll use it all week......

cheers

G

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Planning to see you there - as long as I survive camping at Brands this weekend.

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

Might see you there Phil. I'll be in the quiet camping area with my son. Silver VW Transporter with a mattress in the back. I'm guessing that the weather may not be kind to tents this weekend.

'A pound of rubber is worth a Ton of engineering.'- Jim Endruweit quoting Colin Chapman.

I'll be camping in a little tent on the external (free) campsite. icon_rolleyes.gif   I've got an 'all seasons' sleeping bag that's usually too hot for summer but think I might need the high tog rating this weekend. My Elan will be on the Lotus Elan Central stand with other M100's so I'll probably be somewhere in the vicinity... hope to see you.

see you all later.......

Evora it is then....:-)

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Good get-together last night. It was show and tell at the back of Tom's VW again!

Nice to meet Anthony, prospective 70's Elite owner. Good luck with the search.

Cheers chaps.

Look....you know I like a good head-job. The back of the van just seemed like the obvious place to congregate.

'A pound of rubber is worth a Ton of engineering.'- Jim Endruweit quoting Colin Chapman.

Very enjoyable night yet again.

Forgot to mention to all you guys who maintain or rebuild 907 or 912 engines - I have a 'Burroughs Gauge'. (It's actually a 'Kent-Moore Belt Tension Gauge' but looks & works just the same as 'Burroughs' shown in the Lotus Manuals.)

If you want to borrow it to take the guesswork out of adjusting tension in your cambelt or check it for peace of mind just say.

• Like 1