free hit
counters
S4s required for magazine article - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

S4s required for magazine article

Does anyone have a beautiful (and ideally bright) S4s they'd like to see on the cover and inside Classic Car magazine?

You will need to be at the Lotus factory on the 26th Aug, more details available for interested owners. Lemme know :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The article I took part in is finally out in the shops. I've had a quick read, snippets of the article and reads well regarding the Esprit. now the article is out I will post some photos from the day

Hi, I would love to post some photo's, been wanting to for ages, but was told to refrain from any internet publishing until after the article has been published. I thought it was going to be the Decem

The Essex was also used for a photo shoot for Classic cars as part of a 1980's Turbo feature. Organised via Bibs it was a great, if wet, day out at Longcross. The track is used by McLaren as Woki

Bump.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

Owen's GT3. 

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

Can you update us @OwenGT3 with a few pics please?

Evora NA

Hi, I would love to post some photo's, been wanting to for ages, but was told to refrain from any internet publishing until after the article has been published. I thought it was going to be the December issue which is out now, but it was the Elise 20 years front cover, so hoping it will be out next month. We were all told it runs about a month behind, but it's been two now, so must be out soon.

I was going to do a write up of the day and photos once the article was out. I also have some in car video of the day to post to YT.

Edited by OwenGT3
  • Like 1

The Essex was also used for a photo shoot for Classic cars as part of a 1980's Turbo feature.

Organised via Bibs it was a great, if wet, day out at Longcross. The track is used by McLaren as Woking is nearby and they had some rather fantastic McLarens being tested including the 'new one'. Some people actually get paid to do donuts all day in supercars..  

I understand that it will be out in a few months time.    

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've found out that the article my Esprit GT3 is appearing in, the Classic Car Magazine article will be out at the end of December. Jensen interceptors are adorning the cover this month. as soon as it's out I will publish my pictures from the day and upload the video to YT.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sounds like they really enjoyed it, always wanted to have a go in a GT3.  

Learnt a new word from that article 'obstreperous' 

1. noisy and difficult to control.
    "the boy is cocky and obstreperous"

Awesome ;)

• Like 1
On 31/12/2015 at 16:28, Loose Cannon said:

Nice one Owen. I see they weren't impressed by the gearchange, was that before or after your translator refurb?

My translator has been refurbed for ages, it just not a great gear change. I've checked everything is correct and done the translator measuring, it could just be a slightly worn baulk rings, it's perhaps due for a service. They got one thing wrong, I think I said I used it two or three times a week, not everyday like the article says. Generally a good write up, beat the Ferrari's arse and in the top four of cars to pick out of the bunch.

Nice one Owen.  I'll keep a lookout for the mag when it hits the shops here in Oz in early June 2016.  ;-)

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017