free hit
counters
Laser Blue? - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ads_green

Laser Blue?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They've changed all the names, it's probably just called 'Blue' or 'Blue Metallic' now...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Hmm. They have metallic blue but it's much much darker (like nautilus blue).

Quite fancy a good old laser blue to match my first elise 15 years ago!

Just ask them to do it. They will paint it any previously used colour so long as you are willing to pay around £2k for it

I've been told any previous colour is possible, though wasn't furnished with how much this would cost. Thankfully, Crouchy has provided.

I think their listed blue is the darker Nightfall blue. There was an Elise 220 Cup in Silverstone's showroom in this and it looked lovely :wub:

My Exige is Solar Yellow, but I see it's now just listed as metallic yellow, so they seem to have simplified their colour choices.

• Like 1

I think you can have any colour you want if you're willing to pay for it and you have a nice dealer to help with the order :)

I think you can have any colour you want if you're willing to pay for it and you have a nice dealer to help with the order :)

Something like Liquid Yellow even ? ;)

It looks good in Laser Blue. There shouldn't be any issues in ordering it in that colour. I borrowed this for a while...

post-10092-0-28139900-1439637218.jpg

Edited by JAWS

I think their listed blue is the darker Nightfall blue. There was an Elise 220 Cup in Silverstone's showroom in this and it looked lovely :wub:

My Exige is Solar Yellow, but I see it's now just listed as metallic yellow, so they seem to have simplified their colour choices.

the new "metalic" is much darker than Nightfall.

it is actualy very dark, almost black when no direct light on.