free hit
counters
Lotus Exige 360 Cup - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Exige 360 Cup

LF1

31 minutes ago, Neal H said:

Anyone ordered a 360 Cup yet? Black or grey with the red wheels would look fantasitic. Are there any links to prices and options list?

I don't know of anyone on here with an order, but there were plenty at the factory last week. Grey and black do look great with the red, I can confirm.

Russell from Motorsport reported at the time that only one customer has insisted on swapping out the red wheels for something more subtle.

Options list here:

http://www.lotuscars.com/lotus-exige-360-cup

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The Ohlins on my 260 Cup were very compliant on the road whereas I find the Nitrons on my V6 Cup a bit harsh even when dialled to soft. The Ohlins on my 211 are again lovely on the road as well as outstanding on the track. The ability to smooth out the ride whilst giving lovely control in the twisty bits is something Ohlins do very very well.  

I reckon the Ohlins TTX on the V6 Cup would be the nuts but a lot of dosh unfortunately! 

I agree the Ohlins on the S2 were pretty wonderful on the road, having experienced them mysefl. Specifically it was the TTX I was commenting on being a bit too harsh, but that is admittedly form other people's comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There,having owned an S1 for 16 years, I ordered one of these about 10 weeks ago- I was the one who asked for black wheels....

4 days after collecting it, I am 150 miles in and highly impressed with the experience to date.It's appears to be extremely well built, good and fast and has real character- just what I was hoping for from a hand built British car.

the S1 remains my trusted friend, but I fear that I'll be leaving the cover on that for the foreseeable future!

:thumbsup:

Welcome to TLF, pics please :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

6 hours ago, Tin Hat said:

Hi There,having owned an S1 for 16 years, I ordered one of these about 10 weeks ago- I was the one who asked for black wheels....

4 days after collecting it, I am 150 miles in and highly impressed with the experience to date.It's appears to be extremely well built, good and fast and has real character- just what I was hoping for from a hand built British car.

the S1 remains my trusted friend, but I fear that I'll be leaving the cover on that for the foreseeable future!

Welcome to TLF Will. :welcome:

You should duck over to the Introductions section and say hi in there as well. :) 

PS. Pics as Bibs said. Ta.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Lovely.  Not a fan of the red wheels? It's a bit of a step up from a 118bhp S1 isn't it!  

Strattons,  are you a Norfolk boi?  

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12 December 2015 at 11:08, Bibs said:

Lovely.  Not a fan of the red wheels? It's a bit of a step up from a 118bhp S1 isn't it!  

Strattons,  are you a Norfolk boi?  

Hi Bibs,

in a word- no! 

I live in London, I just 'happened' to find myself driving past the Lotus dealer when we were in Norfolk for a family party! 

Its certainly a long way from my S1 which has run at 160bhp for the last 10 years or so, I am extremely impressed with how far things have moved on in terms of power and build quality

• Like 1

Really? I didn't hear a single meaningful word about the 360 Cup or what it was like to drive, just more 'awesome, epic, totally insane'. Which he says about every car.

'I'm lost for words' 'I don't know how to describe it' are becoming regulars too. Seems to be working for him though.

• Like 1

I didn't even get to the end of the jingle!  

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry if I posted this before but I can't remember doing so....

I was lucky enough last year to get a few hours on track with the 360 CUP. I made a low-rent video and tried my best to review in the short time I had with the car: