free hit
counters
New member - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New member Im introducing into the fold    Stanley George Budds Quite a big ole boi 9lb 2.      Got to wait a bit until he gets a car.   Buddsy    

Congratulations fella.  Don't listen to 'em.  You know you did all the hard work...   Can I suggest this?  I'm sure your OH will approve... http://www.cafepress.co.uk/mf/31367536/classic-espirit_b

Congrats to you both Budsy from both Wendy and I. I now get him on the waiting list for the next model of the Esprit as it might just be ready by the time he can drive.

Posted Images

:welcome: Stanley!

Epic name, love it! 

Congratulations mate :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

colin-chapman-1982_zpsbzduprde.jpg

Fanstastic job! Huge congratulations Buddsy.

Have you explained the benefits of full forum membership yet? ;)

Congrats mate to you and the Mrs....to be honest, she probably worked harder than you in this case!

Big old boi!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Thanks chaps.

Explains why Ive been a bit absent lately.

Congrats mate to you and the Mrs....to be honest, she probably worked harder than you in this case!

Big old boi!

Kimbers he came out the sunroof!  :secret:

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

• Gold FFM

Nice one congratulations to all.

By jove, the little blighter even got his hair styled to match his dad for the photo! What a charmer and the girls better beware in around 16 years time....

All the best.

post-18801-0-89665200-1439896407.jpg

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Congratulations.

Now the fun all starts!!!! Sleepless nights, noise, stink etc etc - and that'll just be cos of the missus!!!

Enjoy - they get bigger and more orrible by the day. Oh but you've got a boy, my lads ace and easily pleased......hmm my two daughters ? Not so much so!!!!

• Like 1

Only here once

Many congratulations!

Got a couple of those too. One has the same name, but as I emanate form Gods county I could justify it! Actually I thought Yorkshire owned the copyright on the name "Stanley"? Enjoy every second (even the ones that in the heat of battle don't seem that enjoyable) 'cos all those old women were right: They really do grow up so quickly...

Many congratulations!

all those old women were right: They really do grow up so quickly...

Thanks Dean. You are very right. I keep trying to tell myself that at 3.00am   :sleeping:

Buddsy

Make the most of them they grow up so fast then when play fighting they start to get the better of you you realise that the kids are nearly gone and they have turned into young people with big sticks looking for the financial piñata that's me  Congratulations.  

Mine are 20 and 21 in the next couple of weeks! :mellow:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Haha Dave, that's a great onesie - do they do them in adults xxxl too?  ;)  Might stock up on a few for in a few years time when the kids put me out to pasture, or that place called the Old Knackers Home!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Congrats, every potential Lotus customer is welcome........ ;)...............when the Kids grow older the questions get more interesting (as my daughter, 12, asked me some days ago.....Will you Keep the Evora for a Long time? If yes, will you give it to me someday? Will there still be cars running on Petrol then?... ;)

Great aren't they?!

First thing my 6 yo asked me as I climbed out of my Exige: "Daddy, will you keep that car forever so I can have it as my first car?"!

He's car mad. After watching many episodes of Top Gear on Youtube, and no-doubt paying a lot of attention to what James May was saying he also asked me what a cock is...... :secret:

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Congrats to you both Budsy from both Wendy and I. I now get him on the waiting list for the next model of the Esprit as it might just be ready by the time he can drive.

• Like 2

Congrats!  It all goes pear shaped from here on in as they stop being cute when they are sleeping etc. however I'm sure you will not have gone into this without research. :baby:

One of mine (27) has now decided his next car is to be an Elise after his MX5. Not the car mad one strangely enough so announces this in front of SWMBO without warning who then turned on me as if it was my fault somehow and said talk him out of it, he doesn't need a Lotus!   :help: Sorry.  It's a man thing that you just don't get.  :harhar: (In fact I'm actually not sure he gets it all yet either but that is a conversation for another day.)  Meanwhile the other one phoned up same day and says he's looking at TTS's now the GF has insured her Mini Clubman for him and justifying it to me as cheaper to run than his Civic Type R.  Yeah right!  Man maths.

So Budsy only another 30 years or so and you can be bonding with him like this and the Missus will still be blaming you for everything  :thumbsup:  Nothing changes.  The toys just get bigger and more expensive.

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Gold FFM

At the grand old age of 13 my daughter announced that she wanted a Ferrari 360 Spyder, in Grigio Titanio with Boredeaux red leather interior - she was quite specific! - as her first car. She'd been researching them on the Ferrari website.

Now at the age of 21 she has matured and is into Aston Martin DBS'. A wonderful girl..... :)

Getting much sleep Buddsy?

• Like 1

Hahah all great things to come.

Getting much sleep Buddsy?

Not too bad so far. I guess I knew what to expect. My job is changing nappies in the night then passing over for the breast feeding as try as I might I just cant do that job! Have to admit I was stuggling the other night when he had hiccups for an hour about 3.00am and was holding him and trying to stop them. Did consider the making him jump trick but thought better of it.

Its all bonding and no always easy to remember the journey is all part of the adventure.

Buddsy