free hit
counters
Magnitude Events Heritage Track Day Hethel 3rd October 2015 - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Magnitude Events Heritage Track Day Hethel 3rd October 2015

We are hosting our second Heritage track event in October at the Hethel Test Track!

This event is open to all pre 96 Registered cars, special exceptions can be made on application. For example newer Esprit and Europa models are welcome. 

Static Displays welcome any any of car! Booking Required 

Thinking of coming? Got any Questions?

We are looking forward to having a number of Esprit at the event with 2 or 3 that have booked up already along with a couple of M100 Elans.

5 Hours open Pit for just £79

We operate a "Your Car Your Pace Ethos" Perfect for Novice and experienced drivers alike.

post-20229-0-43913700-1439997406.jpg

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are hosting our second Heritage track event in October at the Hethel Test Track!   This event is open to all pre 96 Registered cars, special exceptions can be made on application. For example new

Gonna try the Bird in Hand at Wreningham tomorrow Pete seeing as Alex's family own it.   Just waiting for him to wade in with discounted rates!

Look forward to seeing you Saturday folks. For those that are wanting to attend please ensure that you have booked so that your name will be with security in arrival.... Because if Neil is working you

Posted Images

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

am hoping to combine this with a visit to Stratton`s open evening on the second and wondered if anyone knew of a B and B near either venue

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Gonna try the Bird in Hand at Wreningham tomorrow Pete seeing as Alex's family own it.

Just waiting for him to wade in with discounted rates!

• Like 1

Dave.

Change of plan - not now going to Strattons. Meeting Pete at Tesco garage at Bishop's Park in Stortford at 8am Saturday. Coming up with us again Chris?

Dave.

I booked in with Alex to go and spectate yesterday and had a lovely time in the Norfolk sunshine.

If anyone is nervous about taking their car on track because it is their pride and joy then you would not need to worry at this event. It was a well organised event and it is focused more around people enjoying their cars around an iconic track appose to setting the fastest lap time. The staff space the cars release on track so there is no pressure from someone coming up behind you quickly and pressuring you to drive beyond your limits. The only pressure it appeared was the pressure that you place on yourself to carry and better line and more speed. Martin Donnelly was there offering instruction too. How can you get better instruction that a ex f1 driver. 

The reason why I went to have a look is because I have always been worried about taking my 40 year old europa around a track (exception of parade laps). I have attended other track days and there seems to be more modern cars with inexperienced drivers bombing passed you and then almost barrel rolling their cars around the bends. My Europa is my pride and joy and I never fancied some idiot crashing into the side or rear of it. I will however happily sign up to this event if hosted in the future as the participants seemed to get what it was all about (maybe a very good brief at the beginning of the day before then event at a guess).

• Like 1

Good Morning Folks,

I just wanted to pass on my thanks to those that were able to make the journey to Hethel at the weekend. And I thought I'd leave this for you Chris it's not often you get a racing driver legend in your car ?

image.jpg

Edited by Magnitude_Events

I think Im going to book myself on one of these soon.....I would have loved to have done this one but we were having a big celebration for my folks so could get to the event......

:)

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)