free hit
counters
Bonnet badge - black. - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just ordered mine from him Cocopops and will post up a picture on Saturday when back home.

Posted Images

Which text font?.......

Old school font is available from several dealers.....Matty, SJ Sports cars, Club Lotus etc......

Just need to check the size is matching......oh and you'll need to bolt it through.......

Or

Get on EBay and find stickers to go over the Extg badge

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Lotus sell it directly via dealers.  I have it on my red Evora.  Straight swap.  The hardest bit is removing the old badge without damaging the paint round the recess!  Make sure you use flat plastic body trim spatula type things.  I also wanted to make sure old one came off in one bit. Use a hair dryer on it to assist.

On the invoice 21/2/14 it cost £57.56 inc of VAT.  

Part Number:  LA120U0169F N/STK NOSE BADGE-BLA

It does not bolt on.  It covers a bolt that holts the clam on!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Part number should be A120U0169F. :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hadn't seen the new style in black........learn something new every day

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

I got mine from Trickster on seloc, £40 - very good quality and fit.  Takes about 10 mins to remove the old one with hair drier + fishing line and thin plastic knife.  He also does the wheel centres. 

Are they the right size?

I saw one at the Newlands corner meet that was too small for the location hole and it looked naff as a result.

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM

Just ordered mine from him Cocopops and will post up a picture on Saturday when back home.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Here you go @cocopops - new black nose badge and 4 wheel centres from Trickster. Super easy transaction and really happy with them, just not had time to fit.  Sorry is pictures not great, I only have the camera on my phone these days.

Will try to put on this weekend when back from work and post up the results.

Cheers

Andy.

post-18801-0-02319100-1441019209.jpg

post-18801-0-60304100-1441019219.jpg

post-18801-0-73669100-1441019230.jpg

post-18801-0-27642700-1441019240.jpg

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Yes it does, 2, one each at 1/4 to and 1/4 past.

• 1 year later...

Thread resurrection! 

I want to move to all black/silver badges too. 

I am sure a year or two ago I seen an Evora for sale where the steering wheel centre badge was black/silver.  Has anyone fitted this?  Seems to be the smaller size 50mm.  If so, where sourced and is it easy to do?  Not sure I want to be pulling and working too energetically in that area with the airbag.

• 2 years later...