free hit
counters
Headlights - call for main beam and dipped goes out and no Highs - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Headlights - call for main beam and dipped goes out and no Highs

Hi All,

Just back from Delaware. When I arrived there Friday night I opened the Relay box. NO RELAY in the socket. Just paid $1400 to Sportscar Shop in Sterling, VA. They returned it to me without a relay in the high Beam socket. I plugged in the 87b type I found left over from a SAAB 900T and all was well! I then proceeded to get the MOT Monday and passed everything, and the Inspector did ask for High Beam check! Whew! I  left messages about this shortcoming with Sportscar Shop and not one return call. Is everone out there this way? OMG.

Thanks to everyone here on TLF for their guidance and assistance in getting this car registered in my new state of residence before the Maryland tag expired this Friday!!!! Cheers and beers to all!

MikieP

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.