free hit
counters
Couple of cracking Esprits. - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Couple of cracking Esprits.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C651217

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C651177

Couple of cracking Esprits here, love the avocado green in the S3 reminds me of those bathrooms from the 70's.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Add withdrawn,a lot of dissapointed perspective buyers.

I think the interior makes it, these period colours are coming into their own now, especially when they are so completely different. I wish I could have it!

• Gold FFM

The green one is a chap on here.

And it's absolutely drop dead loveliness in that colour combo.

If I could sneak it past the missus - I'd be sat in it now in my lounge recommissioning it

Only here once

Yes Paul posted here, deliberating over whether to sell or not. Someone should take his arm off - imho he should be asking more given the originality and provenance.

Just found more inquiries,didn't realize that piston heads use my alternative mail add.

Going to put it on hold and have a real think,with interior in such fantastic con this is an easy refurb for me.I think that it might be my last one though??

Last one? Nah, not until you've owned them all! Sport 300 perhaps? 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

The green one is lovely but I really don't think I could live with that avocado green interior!

Now the white S1 is a totally different matter... What a stunner. Never mind sneaking it past the current Mrs H, I think I'll need to sell her...!

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

I think the interior makes it, these period colours are coming into their own now, especially when they are so completely different.

I wish I could have it!

Edited by Roger Moore
  • Like 1
  • Gold FFM

I want it I want it........

Paul - for gods sake - save me from myself and take the bloody thing off sale - you'd regret selling it

Only here once

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/841349673.htm?ca=8_s

the Esprit S2 JPS number 007.... its a LHD car otherwise it was something for barry, or not

Bazza 907!

You won't regret it Paul. When you showed me the pictures at Brooklands I was surprised you said you might sell. Especially as the yellow S4 was going. Look forward to seeing you driving green S3 sometime soon.

Regards

Wayne

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

The R8 is an astonishing piece of engineering so I have read. Think the version of engine has quite an impact but non the less. Not sure you could carryout your own maintenance on an R8. Don't fancy the Evora 400?

Just noticed that the last 2 Evora GTE have gone, one to Trevor with the S350. Lucky man.

Paul " esprit " Godfrey..... Let's keep it that way.. Lol

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• Gold FFM

R8 on the track at brands was frankly an amazing sight.......

It looked like a rocket powered limpet.

Only here once