free hit
counters
Gin - Page 9 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have a Waitrose in Margate?

Full of sailors last time I was there.

I'm currently attacking the Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Ginger, paired with cucumber & mint presse. The glass is defective, as it self-empties in just a couple of mins, must swap to a pint glass t

Posted Images

On 10/11/2019 at 10:33, 100th_Idiot said:

Pretty sure it's branded Hortus. Don't have the bottle here as I'm not at home. Don't much care either. It's a decent old tom for £15. Call it Mr. Tiddles and I'd still buy it.

It's definitely Hortus brand.

IMG_20191116_200342.jpg

The culmination of many weeks of research and rigorous testing, the ‘Spirits 4 Shan’ limited edition gin is now available. Granted, it looks like a piss sample, but get the wife to neck a couple of shots, and you’ll be surprised at the transformation. Chocks away, Ginger!

CD1DD823-E790-45CE-9AFD-CF97F37DC393.jpeg

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

The S4s gin is younger, more sophisticated, more refined, smoother than a Kashmir cod-piece, and with more punch. Kind of like Mike Tyson in a Savile Row suit. Bottle No.1 of 1, and strained through Tracey Emin’s bedsheets for additional creaminess, the S4s is the pinnacle of Margate Distillery’s highly-regarded range of locally-flavoured spirits.

Margate Exotics.

I don't normally go for gin liqueurs, but this is surprisingly tasty and you can drink twice as much before falling down.

IMAG1531.jpg

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

• 5 months later...

I can thoroughly recommend the Cotswolds dry gin, very nice and it goes cloudy when you add the tonic! We thought we would try the wildflower one as well this time.

20200528_191211.jpg