free hit
counters
New Esprit S4s owner - Page 8 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New Esprit S4s owner

No, I’ll always be a big fan of the ‘S1’ Evora. If that’s a recent photo, that one looks to be in exceptional order ?

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to say my S4s has been given a clean bill of health and is now legal after passing the emission test for the MOT.......second time around. Now refitted with Catalytic Converter........but a prope

A new photo to bring my S4s topic into 2017... Photo taken below Stirling Castle. Looking forward to getting some more miles covered in it this year..

Got the S4s back after a C Service plus extras and a professional detail finished with a Ceramic coating. Very pleased with the results 

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Steve that is seriously lovely, Well done Sir, make sure the guy that bought your car gets on here. I am loving Evoras more and more. Got a few things going on so the garage it would appear is not going to be big enough, luckily it isn’t built yet. Blame John Walsh I always do and still to this day I have never met him ?

• Haha 1

Hi Chaps, I picked up my Esprit S4S today wow. This was Stevens car and what a lovely machine it is. Wasn't a 100% sure that I was doing the right thing but I am coming round to the Esprit.

It's certainly quicker than I was expecting ???

Thanks Steven for all your help .

• Like 1