free hit
counters
Ace Cafe Wednesday 16th September - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ace Cafe Wednesday 16th September

Trevsked

Tomorrow is the regular Ace Cafe meet on the North Circular near Ikea. Be nice to see anyone that can make it and Jamie from Bell & Colvill will be coming along with the Evora 400 and Sizona will be bringing his Evora GTE so two rare sights on the roads. Look forward to seeing anyone that can make it.

Trevor.

1/ Trevsked

2/ Sizona

3/ Jamie B&C

4/ Internets

5/ Skiing

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed it all Henry, the car park was packed full of Lotus, including Sizona's lovely GTE, several Evora 400's and the 3Eleven made an appearance plus to cap it all Hopo was there!

OK, maybe that was not the complete truth...guess I lost you with Hopo's attendance :harhar: 

Actually we had 5 Lotus turn up including Jamie from B&C with their demo Evora 400 and Trev's lovely Exige Cup

Edited by internets

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Was Elvis driving Sizona's GTE?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.