Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elite/Eclat/Excel interchange, editable spreadsheet for all! - Page 3 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Elite/Eclat/Excel interchange, editable spreadsheet for all!

Parts spreadsheet update. 

Elite And Eclat Alloy wheel cars. 

Front discs are Triumph GT6/Vitesse, as are the pads. 

Calipers and pads are also fitted to Rover P6B's 3500 68'-76'

Ps. I'm going to double check the discs

Edited by richj
  • Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
12 minutes ago, richj said:

Parts spreadsheet update. 

Elite And Eclat Alloy wheel cars. 

Front discs are Triumph GT6/Vitesse, as are the pads. 

Calipers and pads are also fitted to Rover P6B's 3500 68'-76'

Ps. I'm going to double check the discs

Yeah I thought the discs were only the same for the four speed Eclat Sprints, with other models using a slightly bigger disc (I've got both sets in the garage I think).

• Like 1

On 30/12/2019 at 22:11, soldave said:

Yeah I thought the discs were only the same for the four speed Eclat Sprints, with other models using a slightly bigger disc (I've got both sets in the garage I think).

That's definitely correct. I have the granada calipers and GT6 discs from the éclat sprint on my car with discs and calipers to rebuild from an elite and the discs are bigger as OEM on the elite

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Eclat 2.2 boot lock barrel / turnbutton from Austin Princess (1975-81) Part no DZB3722 available from Rimmer Bros. Remove from outer case, use barrel/turnbutton only. Existing Eclat latch requires welded washer to be filed off. Flat sides of latch pivot hole need slight easing to fit.

• 1 year later...

Hi Mark
Could you make a section that shows the original part number in this sheet? Would be very much easier to find the right parts if possible. I have made a EXCELL sheet before I joined the Lotus forum. I have all original part numbers in that list from the parts catalogue. Also whoever put in a new part, add the part number on the part box/bag. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Heya!  Yes, sure, Ive added the column or Original LOTUS part numbers, but will take a fair while to go through and add all the original lotus numbers.  

will work on it when i get free moments..  of course everyone else is welcome to do it too ;) 

does anyone know the best way to check these? I think the part numbers SJ uses are the original lotus ones?  

let me know if the new sheet layout works for everyone! 

Edited by Mark Wainwright

Good work Mark! SJ lists either the OEM number or a number beginning with SJ for parts they have reproduced themselves.

@77LotusEclat maybe you can send your Excel sheet to Mark to give him a head start with the OEM part numbers?

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.