free hit
counters
Massive housing shortage - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Massive housing shortage

Kimbers

• Gold FFM

How many sheep are there per square kilometer?

that's a closely veiled secret - the Welsh assembly has been blocking the release of that information for fear of a mass exodus of the Welsh 

• Like 2

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I don't usually get involved in threads like this as I can't be stuffed any more as the whole system is completely corrupt and f****d but I do have personal experience of local government, planning and builders. I even stood as an MP for Swindon South as I was so enraged. I got 272 votes :P

The point is that all politicians are corrupt evil liars and local government more so. They are all bloody masons along with their developer buddies and LG planning officers. Want some land to build on? Want planning approval? No problem, just lift your right trouser leg and show me your left breast and we'll pass it. It completely stinks. I fought for quite a while against it but now they are building WAYYYYY out into the countryside beyond my estate. Give up, you can't win. Emigrate instead...

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

• Gold FFM

Alan,

i think you may well be correct. Well done on the standing - that's brave.

fed up with it all - I will get it eventually - but it does stink and I'm sure it will have to be sorted at an appeal. The government wants more housing and the local authorities juts stamp a no on most non big builders applications - it's plain wrong

Only here once