free hit
counters
Cheap S4S been stood - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Cheap S4S been stood

Whos gonna buy this and gloat about it afterwards? Im tempted to trade up 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=400999479153&globalID=EBAY-GB&alt=webp

Edited by Andy Esprit SE
pasted link to ebay didnt work

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the cream /magnolia coloured leather was never my choice..... But even on a scorching day - my seats stay cool. Hmmm that's far better than removing all the skin on the rear of my body!! So have now d

Likewise here. Red wouldn't have been my first choice but now I have one in red I have to admit it looks the business. This S4s looks amazing. If I had £17k burning a hole I'd be kicking it's tyres ri

This needs bought and if I hadn't bought mine I would be all over this. Needs the interior dyed black in my view as magnolia just doesn't do it for me personally.......but most folk seem to like it.

Someone get in there and suss it out......it looks gorgeous!

• Gold FFM

This needs bought and if I hadn't bought mine I would be all over this. Needs the interior dyed black in my view as magnolia just doesn't do it for me personally.......but most folk seem to like it.

Someone get in there and suss it out......it looks gorgeous!

the cream /magnolia coloured leather was never my choice..... But even on a scorching day - my seats stay cool. Hmmm that's far better than removing all the skin on the rear of my body!! So have now decided they look officially cool

• Like 1

Only here once

the cream /magnolia coloured leather was never my choice..... But even on a scorching day - my seats stay cool. Hmmm that's far better than removing all the skin on the rear of my body!! So have now decided they look officially cool

Likewise here. Red wouldn't have been my first choice but now I have one in red I have to admit it looks the business.

This S4s looks amazing. If I had £17k burning a hole I'd be kicking it's tyres right now...

• Like 1

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

looks a very nice car........

I always wanted an Esprit but the wife never liked the seating position.........said it was too much like lying down......(and I think she mentioned coffin in amongst all the other descriptive terms not to buy the car)

:(

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

If that's all it is you would just put a cambelt and mot on it though wouldn't you bearing in mind how much it would add to the price imo.

i also saw it for sale, (its sold allready) a mate of mine wants a red S4s, he nearly bought this car,

but it was allready sold, it looks great this car, its really cheap! thats why its so fast sold