free hit
counters
Evora Headlights / Headlamps - Page 5 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Unfortunately Glasgow is no closer to Hertfordshire than it used to be 😉

Don’t worry though Reindeer - I have faith in you  😎

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did mine today. Instructions provided are very good. I have a good spray bottle that I filled with water and a splish of fairy liquid. instructions also cover “proper” PPF application so a p

Becoming steadily more upset at the appearance of the offside headlight on my P&J as its dandruff developed into full-blown psoriasis (apologies to anybody afflicted by this horrible condition), I

Evora Headlights / Headlamps I'm trying to get a handle on the extent of the problems with the Evora Headlights / Headlamps with a view to seeing if we can get the Factory / OEM suppliers to provide a

Posted Images

One of mine looks exactly like Miks the other less so ..... Might end up ordering another set and redoing the one I've fluffed. ......

Damn - any idea what went wrong?  😕

I just took the car out for a quick spin in the dark. From the outside the film makes the lenses look like there is a fine misting on them, but I am happy to report that the performance doesn’t seem to be diminished by and notable degree. And I am probably more sensitive to this than most as I remain (AFAIK) the only Evora owner who has fitted uprated HID bulbs.

33 minutes ago, mik said:

Damn - any idea what went wrong?  😕

I just took the car out for a quick spin in the dark. From the outside the film makes the lenses look like there is a fine misting on them, but I am happy to report that the performance doesn’t seem to be diminished by and notable degree. And I am probably more sensitive to this than most as I remain (AFAIK) the only Evora owner who has fitted uprated HID bulbs.

Not sure knowing me PPP ... As in P Poor Preparation and rushed it ... No rush at the mo though as the headlights are on the back seat whilst the car looks like this ... so ordered another set and score one to experience.IMG_20210228_134234.thumb.jpg.37bfb15790147af6e38ed3eec65325a1.jpg