free hit
counters
Just collected my Evora 400 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Just collected my Evora 400

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just picked up my Evora 400 from JCT600. What a car, only driven her back from Leeds to Sheffield in the dark but love it. Hopefully this will fill the void left by the Sport 300. Please feel free to

Phil You beat me too it. Apparently we are the 2nd to collect. It's joining our Lotus family. What a car...! Thanks again to Jamie at B&C! Absolutely awesome. Greg  

Just a bit of an update: Plus points of the car are: gearbox- just brilliant, so much better than the last car. Interior - again a massive step up in quality and feel, a really nice place to be. Im ru

Posted Images

You will have trouble sleeping tonight now....... :thumbsup::animier: Lucky bugger, congrats.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Looking forward to the photos.

Have fun! :thumbsup:

Edited by ramjet

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Many congratulations Phil.

I drove the 400 for the first time last week on the roads around Goodwood as well as the track itself. You are indeed a lucky man. Incredible car.

Great choice!

:thumbup:

First early morning drive, awesome, thanks for all the comments. Ive got a few little niggles that I will detail later. Off to put some more miles on it and get some nice pic's.

My previous car was an Evora NA in yellow which is now up for sale at JCT600, 12 months old and 3600 miles, great car for someone.

:welcome: Looks ace :D 

12074903_10153590965274259_3913644859233

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Just a bit of an update: Plus points of the car are: gearbox- just brilliant, so much better than the last car. Interior - again a massive step up in quality and feel, a really nice place to be.

Im running the car in but can feel a big step up in performance and the limited slip diff is a brilliant addition. (the Sport 300 had one and the way the back end responds is superb)

Have I mentioned the noise, not just when accelerating but the pops on the over run, you can actually make it do this as much as you like going 20MPH through villages.

Photo's will follow, hopefully with an explanation for the delay. Oh and I almost forgot, I now love opening the garage door just to look at that rear end.

Phil

• Like 2

Excellent news about the shift quality from a previous Evora owner. This was an issue for me after the "honeymoon" period with my car.. I felt frustrated not being able to go between 2nd and third quickly when I was feeling the urge to do so. Photos?!

NOTHING, is a replacement for a Sport 300...... not even eternal life or a 12" nob

NOTHING I TELL YOU!!!!!

Just keep on telling yourself that Daniel, if it makes you feel better. :P

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Lucky lady :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.