free hit
counters
So what Evora 400 colour would you choose? - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

So what Evora 400 colour would you choose?

If you had an Evora 400 on order, what colour would you go for?

Bespoke colours are allowed but you only get one choice.

....nightmare....

still making up my mind!

• The Pits featured and unfeatured this topic

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took a test drive on Thursday and ordered new 400 next day! Am going for similar colour scheme as current White Sports Racer - wavered over the orange for a bit but do like the white / black / red loo

Military grey with the red interior!

Of course my 400 would be Motorsport Green with red leather but for the purposes of this exercise I'm going with white, black pack and red leather. Just really works for me in white for whatever reaso

Posted Images

wow, you guys make this look easy! Military Grey is a very good call.

Chrome Orange worked spectacularly well on the previous Evoras for reasons I still can't quite grasp. Not sure it's a shoe-in for the 400 for equally mysterious reasons.

Got to be a bright yellow for me.

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

You mean there is a choice other than red with black pack.  I hadn't noticed.  :thumbsup:

Apart from White/black of course and then there is Orange/Black I suppose or ...............oh there I go again.  I could maybe stretch to that bright metallic red on a special order with black I guess.  I was certain and now I'm not sure.  Damn you.  Still not going to be a problem for a long time.  House to build first.  :(

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Military Grey looks great on the Exige but for me the Ev400 would probably be the new Metalic Orange with Black Pack

It just seems to suit the 400 better than the Chrome Orange on the old previous model

Of course my 400 would be Motorsport Green with red leather but for the purposes of this exercise I'm going with white, black pack and red leather. Just really works for me in white for whatever reason.

Get a load of this. Just shut your eyes for the price tag, 

• Like 2

In my defence I did only choose one I think.......  Red with black wasn't it? :getmecoat:  I just wasn't sure about the others.  :sofa:

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Perfect Jonny, just perfect ;)

I have been told, by 2 different sources, there is a MSG 400 currently being built or has been :) Think it's a LHD and now it's called Metallic green. :thumbsup:

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Saw an MSG E400 up at the factory and yes it looked stunning. Only problem was there was an MSG GTE there too.... now that was just a sucker punch.

Of course my 400 would be Motorsport Green with red leather but for the purposes of this exercise I'm going with white, black pack and red leather. Just really works for me in white for whatever reason.

Get a load of this. Just shut your eyes for the price tag, 

Why £80,500? Why so jerky?

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

MacLaren volcano red (special paint option) with Cognac / Cuio interior with red stitching.

If just Lotus paints, then Ardent red / Canyon Red, same interior

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

:wub:Fantasy girlie choice would be easier!!!

the Orange with a metallic fleck - would also go for the black combo.

im afraid I would go for a cream leather interior - would drop the letters - and add fluffy dice 

Only here once

Black, with black with black wheels 

Has to be black due to the chin spoiler. 

lol, I take it you're not too keen on the black pack then James?, unless it's on a black car

All that stuff is part of the appropriately named 'black pack'. Very easy to do away opt out of and save yourself a few bob in the process!

All that stuff is part of the appropriately named 'black pack'. Very easy to do away opt out of and save yourself a few bob in the process!

The front valence portion in black would now appear to be on every car and not part of the Black Pack as far as I can make out.  Originally it was going to be I think from earlier posts.

So two grand for black pack? Which is roof, sills and mirrors?

hence why want to see a non black pack car, cos id rather spend 2k on other options or save the money.

• Like 1

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel