free hit
counters
Toys Unpacked Today - Senna's JPS '85 and '87 F1 Cars - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Toys Unpacked Today - Senna's JPS '85 and '87 F1 Cars

Received another couple of F1 cars here in Adelaide today in readiness for the Adelaide Motorsport Festival in a couple of weeks.  So far we've got 10 F1 cars that will be hitting the old Adelaide street circuit.

Lotus%20F1_zpsk4ibf71d.jpg

More news to follow.

• Like 1

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Received another couple of F1 cars here in Adelaide today in readiness for the Adelaide Motorsport Festival in a couple of weeks.  So far we've got 10 F1 cars that will be hitting the old Adelaide str

G'day chaps, Currently in Sydney, flying to Brisbane tomorrow morning for 'my life at Lotus' presentation at the Lotus dealer on Wednesday........busy surfing..... the Internet. Richard

Posted Images

Richard Parramint is in Oz at the moment, I'd imagine he's not far away from those 2! :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Yes he's been doing the rounds here in Adelaide during the National Lotus week.  I'm out of town during the week so missed his speech at the Sporting Car Club. 

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

CHAMPION CARGO: $8 million worth of Formula 1 history has been driven into town. The late F1 champion Ayrton Senna's cars among precious cargo to be on display at this year's Adelaide Motorsport Festival.Alissa Smith has this exclusive report. #TenNews

Posted by

Ten Eyewitness News Adelaide

on Wednesday, 7 October 2015

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.