free hit
counters
elise-shop.com Evora brake discs in stock - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
YvoTuk

elise-shop.com Evora brake discs in stock

Our product portfolio for the new models is growing rapidly..

We now also stock drilled Evora brake discs.. not at Lotus cost but at a nicer price.. :)

You can find the fronts here.. <click>

and the rears are here.. <clack>

To finish it.. we also stock the original pads used on the Evora which can be found here...

V6XDRILLFR_LRG.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Less than half price, nicely done :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Look nice and a great price Yvo, are they OEM?

Just as an aside, I managed 3 hours around the North Perthshire hills/mountains/valleys today in my Evora, pressing on, and the new metal gear knob I got from you was a dream to use, nice size, weight and feel, really was a pleasure.

Only upgrade I would suggest is to have the hole pre-drilled on the top, under the Lotus badge, for the allen screw to be added too, prior to fitting the Lotus badge. This would make it 10 out of 10, but then again, it is 9.5 out of 10 now. Good job and great price.

Really nice to see a supplier picking up support for the Evora, especially as most cars now out of warranty the dealers will have competition for spares and repairs.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

They're not OEM, but it really depends on what you want to describe being OEM and what not. The discs are made by the same people who do the discs for Lotus, but there's not official Lotus partnumber on them of course :)

Not sure what you mean by this pre-drilled hole?

To be honest I'm considering to let go of the hole at the rear of the knob. That was originally designed to make sure the gear pattern would always be in the correct position, but as this knob has a separate logo which can be stuck after installation we don't really need that anymore.

Set of front discs ordered today :thumbsup:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

They're not OEM, but it really depends on what you want to describe being OEM and what not. The discs are made by the same people who do the discs for Lotus, but there's not official Lotus partnumber on them of course :)

Not sure what you mean by this pre-drilled hole?

To be honest I'm considering to let go of the hole at the rear of the knob. That was originally designed to make sure the gear pattern would always be in the correct position, but as this knob has a separate logo which can be stuck after installation we don't really need that anymore.

Don't lose the grub screw - if you use it you don;t have to change the silver collar, without it, you do, and it becomes a shitty job.

The original leather knob has a whole in the top under the "lotus badge". An allen key headed screw then screws into the top of the metai gear stick. This and the grub screw are ideal. Have a look at one. 

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Come on mr moderator... This is a discussion about Elise shop brakes, not gear knobs... Use your mod skills and split the topic.

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Hi,

How many of these discs have been shipped??

Any user reviews??

Hi Goran and welcome to TLF. :welcome:

You may not get a reply as this thread is 4 years old and @YvoTuk has not been on TLF since May 2019.

You should drop over to the Introductions area and say hi in there as well. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

4 hours ago, gorfor said:

Hi,

How many of these discs have been shipped??

Any user reviews??

We've shipped several hundreds of sets worldwide.

Can't help you with reviews, we have not seen any issues with these so far.